ID & other ?

Nobledawg

Leaving in three days on the Ecstasy. I am very excited!

My family recently moved and Carnival has my current address, but I forgot about changing my driver's license to my new address. Since I do not have a passport and will be using a birth certificate, does anyone know if the different addresses create a problem? We are doing this cruise through my work where it was set up through a travel agent if that makes any difference.

We are all staying on the the Riviera Deck, staterooms R208 area. How are the rooms in this area?

Thanks for your advice/help!

Now to hope for sunny days!

There won't be a problem. As long as it's a valid DL (not expired), it doesn't make any difference what address is on it.

I've sailed with that situation.

They only want the DL for the photo to prove that you are the person on the reservation.

Stayed on Riviera deck last year. It’s nice and quiet down there, honestly.

That is good to hear. I am worried about the lower deck and possible sea sickness, especially on the older ship. Was it stable, or could you really feel movement? I am good, but my daughter who has never cruised is who I am worried about. I bought dramamine for her, hope she doesn't need it!

That is good to hear. I am worried about the lower deck and possible sea sickness, especially on the older ship. Was it stable, or could you really feel movement? I am good, but my daughter who has never cruised is who I am worried about. I bought dramamine for her, hope she doesn't need it!

Lower decks are actually better for people who suffer from sea sickness. The lower the deck, the less movement you feel.