Cabin 8467 on Vista

metro211

Hi all,

Being offered cabin 8467 at the back of the ship. Wondering how that cabin is? Does amyone know if the cabins at the back are noisy or do you feel the motion more when you're not at the back? Also, does this cabin have a larger balcony? Any help with this decision would be great!

Thanks and happy cruising.

It's an extended balcony which will look down on the Havana Deck. Only complaint I've heard about the is the balconies have little cover and can get very hot when in direct sunlight. I'm staying on deck 7 in one of the Havana rooms below you in July.

We are on the July 14 th sailing. But I won't be,in this cabin. This is for,my daughter and her partner. I'll be who knows where as I'm taking a balcony guarantee for my two grandsons and me. Fingers crossed I'm not hanging off the side! :')

This is my first carnival cruise so any tips would be great. And two quick questions: please forgive my ignorance but does Carnival do formal nights? And any tips on where is best for lunch and dinner would be much appreciated.

Happy cruising all,

• 1 month later...

We have this cabin booked for our November cruise. Can't speak to this specific cabin but we always get an aft balcony on deck 7 or 8 and the view is great, the motion is similar to mid ship and noise has never been an issue. The balcony is is usually plenty big enough for 2 people. Hope this helps.