Funchal Cruise To Egypt? Part2.

seabourndt

Tue 15th Nov.

After A Light Breakfast I Did A Tour Of Cape Sounion Which Was Very Good. Back On The Ship For Lunch, We Left Pireaus At 1450hrs Up On Deck Saw My Internet Friends Which Was Nice, Dinner Was A Pork Skewer, And A Baklava Which Was Lovely. The Show Was A Welcolm Show Showing Us All The Entertainers.

Wed 16th Nov.

Today We Were At Sea, The Seas Were Quite Good My Cabin Mate Found His Luggage By This Time He Was On His Way To Sydney Wherew He Lives But Was Originally From Oldham. He Was About 82 Years Old And Loved Tio Dance. Did The Mile Walk Around The Deck Which Seemed A Longway And Nobody Seemewd To Know When It Was Finished. Film On Egypt Ports Of Call And Singles Party Which Was Better Than Some I'd Been To. During This Time Susie A Well Made Lady Very Funny. Got Almost The Whole Lot Of Us To Sign Up To The Panto They Were Doing. I Sign For A Non Speaking Part Which Was A Safe Bet. Lunch Was Greek Pasta In The Dining Room, The Show Was Around The Round Which Was The Dancers Which Was Very Good.

Thu 17th Nov.

Today We Were In Port Said, Egypt, After Breakfast The Tour Left From The Ship To Cairo, Giza The Shrinx And The Pyramids. I Had Done This Tour Before In 1997 On The "melody" From Durban-italy. This Time We Were Given A Chance To Go Into A Pyramid They Did Say If You Suffer From Claustropher Don't Go. I Thought Why Not? After I Went Down Though I Wished I Had Not! You Had To Bend Down Veryy Low And There Were People Coming Up Amonst Them Children Who Kep Pushing Which Did Not Help. We Gotr There Finally But There Was Not Much To Be Seen. After Lunch We Went To The Papyrus Shop To Show Us How The Papyrus Was Made. We Left To Get Back Onto The Coach. But Had Wait Ages To Go In Our Concoy And It Was A Long Way Back. But We Had Mary-anne Getting Us To Sing Songs On The Way Back. On Arrival We Had A Very Late Dinner. No Show Tonight But A Movie In The Show Lounge "shall We Dance" With Jennifer Lopez Which I Liked.

Archived