Stingray Tour

crusinbound

I was just on Soto's tour and there is no locker. I would suggest getting a water wallet , as other people have mentioned. That way, anything of value is with you. We were very happy we bought them before we left.

Soto's was great! They were very professional and friendly, and above all, dependable!

Have fun!!!

Cruisin Bound - we put ours in water wallets, too, and then put them in the bottom of our backpacks when we are in the water. People on an excursion are usually out there to have fun. We have never had a problem. (It doesn't mean that something couldn't happen, though.)

Also, you do not have to take your passports with you off the ship.

On The Sting Ray Tour When Your Off The Boat Is Your Personal Items Safe Like Your Money Passport And Etc.DO THEY HAVE LOCKERS OR ANYTHING YOU CAN PUT IT IN?

Thanks For The Info

If someone steals something on a small boat in the middle of an ocean...where are they going to run??? Everyone would be suspect....

No one was on the boat at stingray city...everyone including the captain was in the water on the sandbar...squeeling with delight and feeding the stingrays! Our stuff was in our backpacks under our seats...along with everyone elses...my husband has a waterproof walet thingy in his swim trunks for our cash and cruise ID Cards (We leave our passports in our locker in our cabin onboard the ship)...but...

I never even thought to worry...

Now if you are wandering through crowded streets in some Ports ~

I would have a bit more caution...

Archived