8 Day on Vista from Miami with a couple of questions

We will be on an 8 day on Vista leaving September 6, 2018 out of Miami.

Question 1- On an 8 day from Saturday to Sunday what two nights are the elegant ones?

Question 2- Did Carnival recently change how zone tags are done? Heard a rumor that they now place them out on a board in the Red Frog on the last sea day instead delivering to your room.

Question 3- How smoothly does debarkation run in Miami? As there is a group of us going we are using a car service and I am trying to figure out what time to have them at the port. We also have a 1pm flight out of Ft. Lauderdale (last one of the day)

Even being last off of the ship at 10 you will be able to catch that 1pm. Fll will not allow you to check luggage unless your flight is within 3 hours. Go have a nice relaxing breakfast in the dining room. Luggage tags are given out by cabin steward. I could only imagine a mess if they were given out at that bar

Thank you much.

On all the cruises I have done they always delivered the zone tags but a friend of my just got off Breeze last week and told me about the Red Frog thing. I found it hard to believe but didn't have a reason to doubt him.

We sailed magic last month and the luggage tags were at the red frog pub. I did not read the paper in my stateroom, so missed that memo,lol!

We were walking to dinner and I saw them and went over and read the sign. There was only 20 and on left at this time, so we grab what we needed (no line) we were off the ship by 925!

I just sailed Vista and the formal nights were Sunday and Friday. Also, yes, you will have to pick up your own zone tags unless you're platinum or diamond. If you are, the cabin steward will deliver them to your cabin.

Enjoy your trip!

Just off the 6 night vista. We self assist; after multiple cruises we've learned to pack light and only use carry-ons. We were due back in Miami at 8, with debarkation to start at 8:30. In actuality they started calling zones at 7:30: the lowest ship decks first. We were zone 7 (7th flr), and we didn't get called until almost 10... and then there was some kind of massive slow up and we stood just off the gangway in the terminal building for 20 minutes. not thru customs until 10:30. I'm not sure if this affected the luggage tag individuals. We had plenty of time tho since our flight out of Miami was at 2.