Waited too long to book 3 night specialty dinner package. What now?

LeCricket

We were just able to book 50% off the first night online for our September cruise. We booked Tuscan at 50% off and two nights at Silk Harvest full price. In total, this was less than the 3 night package. Booking in advance to get the times we wanted was more important than a few extra dollars off since we are traveling with our 18 month old and need to eat at 6 for optimum behavior!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad I read this thread. I’m booked on the Edge next year and was holding off booking the 3 night package in case of a promo. I didn’t realize they didn’t always offer the packages. I normally wait to go onboard to negotiate but I’m thinking this may be difficult on the Edge because people will want to try the different restaurants. Plus the $109.00 is a good deal since it includes Eden which is $65.00 pp. Hoping to eat in there 1 night for sure. Plus was able to book with our OBC which is even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m glad I read this thread. I’m booked on the Edge next year and was holding off booking the 3 night package in case of a promo. I didn’t realize they didn’t always offer the packages. I normally wait to go onboard to negotiate but I’m thinking this may be difficult on the Edge because people will want to try the different restaurants. Plus the $109.00 is a good deal since it includes Eden which is $65.00 pp. Hoping to eat in there 1 night for sure. Plus was able to book with our OBC which is even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When is your sailing on the Edge? We are booked for April 7, 2019. When I log in to my cruises, it doesn’t let me access the planner. I don’t know if I am too far out or if it the website not working correctly.

Vickie

When is your sailing on the Edge? We are booked for April 7, 2019. When I log in to my cruises, it doesn’t let me access the planner. I don’t know if I am too far out or if it the website not working correctly.

Vickie

February 24th. I’m unable to do this on my iPad but I’m able to do it on my laptop. Weird but no surprise with Celebrity site.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

February 24th. I’m unable to do this on my iPad but I’m able to do it on my laptop. Weird but no surprise with Celebrity site.

Thanks. I was using my iPad, I’ll try my laptop.

Vickie

Let me know if it works. Then I’ll know it’s a celebrity issue and not my iPad.

I was able to book on my laptop, their mobile site must not be working correctly.

I was booked the 3 night package for $109 each. I used OBC. I was not able to book specific restaurants, so it’s possible Eden won’t be included. Last Valentine’s Day we were cruising & had booked 5 night dining package on a 5 night cruise. Then they didn’t want to allow us to dine in a specialty restaurant on V day without paying an additional $70pp. Are you kidding me? It took some arguing with multiple people to not have to pay the additional up charge, but it eventually was waived.

They should not have sold the package if it wasn’t valid. The only thing different in Chops that night was they offered poorly printed rolled up menus and cheap champagne. The actual menu offerings were the same except they added one dessert. Definitely not worth a $70 upgrade fee.

On another note, someone earlier mentioned dining with an 18 month old. There was a note on the specialty dining reservation that the minimum age was 12. That poster may want to make sure the toddler is permitted in the restaurant.

Vickie

We were just able to book 50% off the first night online for our September cruise. We booked Tuscan at 50% off and two nights at Silk Harvest full price. In total, this was less than the 3 night package. Booking in advance to get the times we wanted was more important than a few extra dollars off since we are traveling with our 18 month old and need to eat at 6 for optimum behavior!

Hi, I mentioned this in another post, but wanted to make sure you saw it. I just booked a 3 night dining package on Celebrity’s website. When I did, I noticed it said “minimum age 12”. You may want to check and make sure toddlers are permitted in the specialty restaurants prior to boarding.

Vickie

I was able to book on my laptop, their mobile site must not be working correctly.

I was booked the 3 night package for $109 each. I used OBC. I was not able to book specific restaurants, so it’s possible Eden won’t be included. Last Valentine’s Day we were cruising & had booked 5 night dining package on a 5 night cruise. Then they didn’t want to allow us to dine in a specialty restaurant on V day without paying an additional $70pp. Are you kidding me? It took some arguing with multiple people to not have to pay the additional up charge, but it eventually was waived.

They should not have sold the package if it wasn’t valid. The only thing different in Chops that night was they offered poorly printed rolled up menus and cheap champagne. The actual menu offerings were the same except they added one dessert. Definitely not worth a $70 upgrade fee.

On another note, someone earlier mentioned dining with an 18 month old. There was a note on the specialty dining reservation that the minimum age was 12. That poster may want to make sure the toddler is permitted in the restaurant.

Vickie

I read Eden was included but The Magic Carpet is not.

Where did you find the 50% off rate for September?

Beware, Murano does fill up. We ate there Night 1 on the Reflection in 2017. Loved it. Went to Tuscan Grille on Night 3. Something missing, so tried to make another reservation for ANY remaining night of the 7-day cruise at Murano. Only options were before 5:30 and after 10 p.m. We were concierge class, but even that didn’t help.