Essentials Package - use flexibility question

NorthWestPassage

I booked two cabins for my immediate family on the Journey for later this year. My wife and I will be in one cabin and my son (age 25) will be in the other cabin. All billing for both cabins are linked to my credit card in my cabin. Can I purchase the Onboard Experience "Essentials Package" and use the component "premium beverage package for 2" for only my son and I. As noted, we are immediate family in different cabins but all charges will be on my credit card in my onboard account. The Azamara online information does not address this unusual usage scenario. Is this permitted?

• 3 weeks later...

I just heard back from Azamara Customer Service, via email, regarding this question. :) Their well received response is as follows:

Thank you for contacting Azamara Club Cruises.

After boarding the ship, you will be given 2 stickers which denote the Beverage Package owners. I would suggest that the 2nd sticker be taken by your son so the two of you can enjoy this benefit.

Please provide your booking numbers 2 weeks and no later than 7 days before the cruise, so we can notify the Onboard staff before embarkation.

We’re looking forward to welcoming you aboard Azamara Club Cruises. Should you have any questions please contact us.