Indianapolis Colts / Enchantment of the Seas

Need some help here if you could please. Will be at sea on Jan 22, 2006 which will be our 2nd playoff game enroute to the Super Bowl. If you know of the best place to watch this game onboard, please let me know. Thanks in advance, David from Indy

not sure why you are so worried... they are gonna loose

Lou-

I think you may need to change your name to "POT_STIRRER_70"... bashing the good 'ol Colts...sheeze.

Lucky for me I'm not a football fan AT ALL (NCAA hoops only), and therefore don't have a dog in this fight.

Pats fans need to remember they've already lost (at home) to the Colts, and they would need to beat the Colts in the RCA dome, where ESPN has proved that the stadium increases (electronically amplifies) the volume of the fans. (Yep, I can stir the pot a bit myself:D )

Hi David! It's so funny you posted that specific question because we are also from Indy and start our Radiance cruise 1/22 as well. I had been wondering that very same thing this morning! I was hoping it would be shown on the sports bar TV. Go Colts!!!!

Had to change cruise lines after missing both patriot playoff massacre's aboard the Maasdam last year. I was wild..... no games...... Good thing the capt was a Pats fan..... he gave us updates every half hour. This year , we planned around the games...... just in case ! SERANADE 01/28/2006. Back just in time for super sunday......GO PATS !

Archived