Indianapolis Colts / Enchantment of the Seas

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE .....GOTTA SAT IT..........I told you so.... HE HE HE HE...... STEELER AND PANTHERS IN THE BIG GAME ! Loved that miss by VanderJERK !

HE HE HE HE VanderJERK!:D

Clarrk W,

Glad you like my pic of Hines....talk about hot....he makes my tongue sweat!!!:o

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww ilionite65......was' the matter???

DereckandKimberly,

WOOHOOO!!!

Anything more than this is gravy.........

Just goes to show ya.....

ANY TEAM CAN BEAT ANY OTHER TEAM ON ANY GIVEN DAY!!!

Never underestimate your enemy. ;)

Need some help here if you could please. Will be at sea on Jan 22, 2006 which will be our 2nd playoff game enroute to the Super Bowl. oh oh If you know of the best place to watch this game onboard, please let me know. Thanks in advance, David from Indy

David from Indy, condolences about today's game, the Colts gave the Steelers a good game, and at least the Colts did better than my 49er's.

About January 22nd........... well, enjoy your crusie..........:)

Even with 13 guys on the field (the team and the ref), Colts couldn't pull it off. Not an interception:eek: .... The "gods" were smiling down on Peyton. I wonder what that call cost, and if its part of the $600M I'm paying for the new stadium.:D

I am now officially cheering for the Steelers...especially since they kicked our butts up and down that field! It's also because my family is from Pittsburgh and we lived there until 83'.

I have a picture of myself as a kid in front of a huge "GO STEELERS" sign on our garage during the years when they won one of their many.

Give "the Bus" his ring before he retires this year!

I guess I am over the loss enough now to watch the Steelers win the AFC championship next week and then go to super bowl 40 and win!

Good luck!

Archived