Gluten free bagels

lovedecruise

When I'm away on a cruise, I like to indulge in a bagel for breakfast every morning. Can anyone tell me if Celebrity provide a GF variety or would I need to take my own? On our next cruise we will be using BLU for our meals so I just wondered if there would be a range of wheat free options there for breakfast?

I haven’t seen GF bagels before but the bread is usually pretty good (two kinds). And they also have blueberry muffins.

At the buffet, you can also order a personal size gf pizza (allow 8-10 minutes or so for prep). The team in the buffet area is ALWAYS willing to help you find safe options.

We also just did Tuscan Grill for the first time and the gf bread there was amazing! I was very impressed, and the EVO with fresh basil was to die for ❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy a wonderful gf cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks for your replies. Do you think they would make GF pancakes, waffles or French toast if you requested it?

They will. The last time I tried them (Sept 2017) in BLU, the pancakes were NOT good. I brought a mix once and they made them for me but they made the entire box which was enough food for at least four people 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk