Just back from Summit to Bermuda w/ 1 year old

mender45

2 more questions for today: When you boarded, did your little one get their own sea pass card? With their own picture? Also, when you went through security on and off the ship, how much "unpacking" did you need to do? Getting them out of the stroller, folding up the stroller, etc or is there more flexibility like there is for wheelchairs at the airport?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Yes, he had his own SeaPass card and got his picture taken at embarkation, just like everyone else. Obviously it wasn't ever used except for getting off/on the ship.

Re: security on/off, it was a breeze. At embarkation in Bayonne, since it's DHS officers, we had to take him out of the stroller and collapse it/put it thru the security belt, but that was easy enough. In port. getting back on, it was like a wheelchair, where they pulled us to the side and had him stay in the stroller. My wife or I would simply get a patdown/screening off to the side and they would run some strip over the stroller, but no metal detector or having to take him out/unpack anything.