2 KIDS-FEB. 9-12th

redhawkz1990

Hi,

My family and I are goin on a cruise the 9th of feb. (wonder) i have 2 kids, I have a boy, Kyle hes 9. I also have a girl, Erin, shes 13 (14 in march) they are very excited about the cruise and cant wait, but one thing there worried about, is not meeting anyone there own age if u are going the same time and have kids around these ages please let me know.

--Kevin:)

Howdy,

we just went through the same thing with our grandkids before we sailed last month. This is a great cruise board, but the best one for getting aquainted with other DCL cruisers on your cruise is at www.dcltribute.com

Go there, register yourself then go to the cruise meets section and scroll down until you see a thread with your cruise date and click on it. Write a new post and introduce yourself and ask for any kids the age of your kids and I'm sure you'll get some responese form the parents. The kids, especially the teens like to use the Private messaging they offer, so they can chat in private. Our grandaughter chatted with one girl for a couple of months then met her in the stack the first day. They did exchange pictures before the cruise. Then by the end of the 7 day cruise she had 15 new friends. We never saw her accept at dinner, she had a blast!!!

The first day for the teens they do have a bunch of games they play which breaks the ice for them. Our grandson was 11, he didnt want to chat online with kids, but he would just go tot he club and start talking with someone and he felt very comfortable with the situation.

Archived