Standard Internet Package on MSC Seaside (FaceTime or YouTube?)

aap997

This question is for anyone that has used the ~new~ "Standard Internet Package" on the Seaside. When you were connected were you able to use FaceTime or play YouTube videos?

Since the website description on the Standard vs Premium plans leave room for interpretation, I wanted to hear from someone who actually used the Standard Package and attempted to use FaceTime or YouTube. I understand that both of these services are available with the Premium which also gives you double the data, but I'm only interested in knowing if it is possible with the Standard 3GB package.

Thanks

Thank you for the response but I was looking for someone that was on the MSC Seaside, since it’s a newer ship most reports are positive about the speed of the internet. My main interest is to know if services like FaceTime and YouTube are blocked from those with the Standard internet package on the Seaside.

We were on the Meraviglia, which is a newer ship and the internet was very slow, also. Same for the Divina, which I cruised out of Miami. Not sure the age of the ships are translating to the speed of their internet connections.

Thank you for the response but I was looking for someone that was on the MSC Seaside, since it’s a newer ship most reports are positive about the speed of the internet. My main interest is to know if services like FaceTime and YouTube are blocked from those with the Standard internet package on the Seaside.

Was on the Seaside and You can use both YouTube and FaceTime with the package, but you will run through your data super fast using these! We never had a problem with the speed.