? For Legendofpr or Anyone

Northender

Hi, thank you for posting the new taxi rates. I do, however, have a question relative to hiring a car/small limo to take us from the Condado area to the OSJ pier 4 where the Golden will be docked on March 25, 2006.

Can you tell me if this type of service is available for such a short run and where I could look on the internet to find this service. We are staying at El Canario by the Sea the evening before the cruise.

There would be 5 of us with luggage and would like to be picked up around 11am - give or take a half an hour.......

Thanks in advance for your help.:)

Thanks for the info. Clubber, we are staying in Condado. When calling for transportation to the ship (Pier 4 OSJ) do we request a mini-van type taxi?

Thanks again.

I've never had a problem just letting the bell captain know an hour or two prior to what time we want to leave, how many of us there are with luggage, and where we need to go.

At the appropriate time, they come get our luggage and have the proper vehicle ready for our transport. Never been taken, but on check in, I've always tipped the bellman a couple of dollars over the norm. They remember and take good care of you.

Archived