Crystal Mozart

allinthesameboat

The issue with 206 is that the door is directly opposite the laundry room. On the ocean ships, this is not an issue on the Crystal Mozart, the laundry doors tend to the left open for ventilation so during the day, you are likely to hear the washers & dryers go during the day.

Yes, 206 is underneath the bar area. The issue in the evening is not passenger noise, it is the bar chairs being dragged around (most folks do not bother carrying the chairs) in the afternoon and early evening. I was in 202 and I had some "bar chairs being dragged" noise as well.

200 is very private. 205 is opposite the entrance of the salon. Again, the door to the salon is left permanently open. This is another room that is noisy with all the blow-drying that goes on.

Feel free to ask any other questions. I have done two cruises on the Mozart both at PH level.

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, my cruise is sold out so my travel agent couldn't get our cabin changed. She emailed head of customer service and forwarded the Cruise Critic review of PH206. That rep assured her that cabins under the bar had been sound proofed and they had not received any complaints re noise from the bar. I expected that reply so we'll see. Crystal usually bends over backwards to satisfy customers. That's one of the reasons I cruise with them and the reason they have so many repeat customers.