Last payment extension?

Hi, my husband and I are going on the Norwegian Sky in August to Cuba. This was a gift to him. My last payment was due yesterday. However, I screwed up. Missed the payment and paid off other things. So now I'm scared they will cancel. I called and they said it wasn't canceled yet. But they don't have any protocol. They can cancel me at anytime with out even letting me know.

Is this true? I owe 500 left. Which I will pay on Friday. I'm scared that I will go on the site and no longer see my reservation.

Has anybody ever missed their last payment date? And still was able to pay and go. Has anyone ever asked for an extension?

I hope they don't cancel you. Did you book direct or through a TA? If you booked through a TA, they should have reminded you about your upcoming payment due date. If they do grant you an extension, it will only be a day or 2, maybe 3.

Hi, my husband and I are going on the Norwegian Sky in August to Cuba. This was a gift to him. My last payment was due yesterday. However, I screwed up. Missed the payment and paid off other things. So now I'm scared they will cancel. I called and they said it wasn't canceled yet. But they don't have any protocol. They can cancel me at anytime with out even letting me know.

Is this true? I owe 500 left. Which I will pay on Friday. I'm scared that I will go on the site and no longer see my reservation.

Has anybody ever missed their last payment date? And still was able to pay and go. Has anyone ever asked for an extension?

Wondering how things turned out since last week?

Did NCL allow an extension for you to make "Final Payment"?

Your further input on this matter could be very helpful to others who might be in a similar situation!

Wondering how things turned out since last week?

Did NCL allow an extension for you to make "Final Payment"?

Your further input on this matter could be very helpful to others who might be in a similar situation!

Hi, they gave me 24hrs. That's it. I ended having to tell my husband and he gave me that last bit I needed to pay it off. I gave him the money back since this was a gift to him. Lol

Thanks for updating. Very helpful. I had a stolen credit card shortly before my due date, but luckily I got the new one right before the due date. I was wondering though.

Glad things worked out in the end. Enjoy your trip!

Hi, they gave me 24hrs. That's it. I ended having to tell my husband and he gave me that last bit I needed to pay it off. I gave him the money back since this was a gift to him. Lol

Glad that it worked out okay for you!!!

• 1 year later...