door decorations

I haven’t decorated for a graduate, but I would suggest buying paper punch outs that you can stick a magnet on the back of. If it’s a high school graduate, get cut outs for the college they’ll be attending. Or, get some stuff that says “congrats,” a graduation cap, stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If anyone has decorated their cabin door for a graduate, can you please post pictures to give some ideas? Also, what is the standard door size?

I had a poster made online. If you look at my signature 2017 cruise video I show a photo of him standing by it. His cabin was close to hall entry and he had many hellos & congrats through out the week. I believe he enjoyed the little extra attention. I almost forgot our 1st cruise photo, I had him wear his class of T-shirt/mortar board and mom/dad/sister held sign (proud momma/proud dad....considered shocked sister but I think she went with proud too!)

Just Off Grandeur of Seas which we celebrated a 40th Birthday. We decorated the door and in our room also. Was festive and fun! On our outside door we had a tablet for all who passed our door to write wishes to the Birthday Girl. Magnets were our best friends to decorate. We had a lot sign our tablet with best wishes. Here a few pics6353970b3de7f7344a175f9a5c06c235.jpgbefe4172d0528f691f5b6756784ebd75.jpg2528b47b7dfe4710d3b185f7abab6540.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Warning on Allure larger decorations even with strong magnets were an issue due to the curving of the door. Smaller ones were fine. Same with the small dry erase board/ had to place beside the door because kept falling off. Might want to find what kind of door the ship you will be sailing on has, a flat one is no problem.