excursion question for Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico

We are interested in doing the excursions for Kohunlich and Dzibanche. There is one that includes both that takes 8 hours and one that is only Kohunlich for 6 1/2 hours. DH wants to get a t-shirt from Del Sol in Costa Maya. We are concerned with the time schedule as the ship is only there for about 10 hours or less. Which is the best to do? And any information regarding the excursions would be great. Thanks;p;p

We are wanting to take the excursions to Kohunlich and Dzibanche and we are concerned about the time to do both or just one. One that includes both takes 8 hours and the other only 6 1/2 hours. As the DH wants to shop for a new t-shirt at the Del Sol. We don't know if we will have the time for the longer one and shop as well. Does anyone have any information I this? We are leaving on April 26th, 2020 on the Liberty. So we have time. We are just doing the homework. ;p

We are wanting to take the excursions to Kohunlich and Dzibanche and we are concerned about the time to do both or just one. One that includes both takes 8 hours and the other only 6 1/2 hours. As the DH wants to shop for a new t-shirt at the Del Sol. We don't know if we will have the time for the longer one and shop as well. Does anyone have any information I this? We are leaving on April 26th, 2020 on the Liberty. So we have time. We are just doing the homework. ;p

I did this exact excursion a few years ago

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42738841&highlight=Dzibanche+%26+Kohunlich#post42738841

You'll be one of the first to leave the ship, and one of the least to return. I would seriously get a t-shirt at Del Sol in one of your other ports... do not go all that way to see only one of the sites. They are both awesome.

Note the drive out there is 2 hours, the drive back another 2 hours... the drive between them is only 10-15 minutes.