Seaside - Best Bar(s) and / or Bartender(s)

bblewis1315

Hello, I'm setting sail for 2 weeks on the Seaside beginning on 6/16. With 2 weeks to access on my own I'm sure I could figure it out. However, a point in the right direction couldn't hurt. To my questions, what is the best bar(s) and/or bartender onboard? In the case of the bar(s), what did you find most appealing?

Sent from my KFSUWI using Forums mobile app

Bartenders in the evening in the Haven lounge were very good. The bartenders and bar waiters/waitresses in the daytime and evening in the South Beach Bar are great. We stayed on Deck 7 so don't know about the other bars. The South Beach pool is Adults and 16+ plus only; about 1 announcement a day with the bar on one side (South Beach Bar) and Gelato on the other side. Right above is the buffet. Great location for us.

My all-time favorite was the champagne bar and their bartenders. They were very nice and took some time with us. They also told us, they are the only bar crew who doesn't change after every cruise. They are static in their jobs.

My all-time favorite was the champagne bar and their bartenders. They were very nice and took some time with us. They also told us, they are the only bar crew who doesn't change after every cruise. They are static in their jobs.

I do enjoy the bubbly every so often. Thank you !!!

George at the Jungle Pool was good along with the bartenders up at the Wine & Cocktails bar between the specialty restaurants. It was nice and quite in the evenings up there, nice to get away from the crowds.

George at the Jungle Pool was good along with the bartenders up at the Wine & Cocktails bar between the specialty restaurants. It was nice and quite in the evenings up there, nice to get away from the crowds.

Is that the same George that used to be on the Divina?

Definitely George in the Jungle Bar and Paul in the sports bar. Hope at least one of them will be onboard for your trip. Amazing people. Both in personality and bartending skills. If you think about it, please tell them Bret from JazzFest at Sea says hi.