PLEASE HELP with Hotel Ideas PLEASE!!!!!

kfr307

We have a group of 6 going on the Valor Feb. 5th. We are coming a day early. The problem is we have waited so long to get a room in either FLL or MIA everything is booked. Well I should say all the suggested hotels on the boards are sold out. So if any of the locals have any ideas I would really be greatful. We found one across from the Bayside Market but it really worries me. We don't really want to spend a whole lot but also dont want to stay at a roach motel. Again and suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance for any and all ideas.

Try this one... I haven't been in it, but it's fairly new, and has rooms on Feb 4th. It's a bit off the beaten path, and there's nothing to walk to, but at this point it's probably the cheapest decent place you're going to find. It's only a 5 minute cab ride to Bayside and the Port of Miami... http://www.extendedstayamerica.com/hotels/miami-brickell-port-of-miami.html

Archived