Photo package

When I did the photo package a few years ago. It was a family cruise of just adults. And I think that is key. We were all adults. We had 5 cabins. Each cabin had to get their own package. The loop hole is. We bought only 1 package and it was the cabin my mom and sister were in. Because every picture they were in, got put into package. We did our mom cabin because we know that no matter the combination of groups our mom was going always going to be in the photo. So the point is. If anyone in the cabin that has the package gets added into the photo package. Happy Sailing!!!

When I did the photo package a few years ago. It was a family cruise of just adults. And I think that is key. We were all adults. We had 5 cabins. Each cabin had to get their own package. The loop hole is. We bought only 1 package and it was the cabin my mom and sister were in. Because every picture they were in, got put into package. We did our mom cabin because we know that no matter the combination of groups our mom was going always going to be in the photo. So the point is. If anyone in the cabin that has the package gets added into the photo package. Happy Sailing!!!

That is genius!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for all your replies. My daughter will be in all photos so I will book it on her cabin! Super advice. 14 days and counting till our voyager of the seas trip out of singapore!!

We did the same on our Oasis sailing 2 weeks ago. My sister got the package for her kids. Any group pics were included. I guess because we took group pics often, some of me and my wifes photos were just lumped in her package. I certainly didn't complain.

When does that normally show up in the cruise planner? We are still about 9 months out from our cruise on Anthem.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Forums mobile app

I'm not 100% sure. But you should see by now. It's under the cruise planner, Internet & more tab. If you don't see it, might want to call up Royal and order from them.

• 2 weeks later...