Interested

pommiepom

My favourite things about cruising are:

• there is always something to do or you can just do nothing or read a book, watch the clouds roll by etc
  • you only have to unpack once (no rushing around to get on the road as in touring)
  • you do not have to make a bed, wash a dish, cook a meal etc
  • every cruise is different because of the different people on board
  • it is a holiday that suits all ages (we have had 4 generations on board aged from 7 to 76 and everybody enjoys the holiday)
  • it is an economical holiday and most is paid up front)

Lets face it I just love it and only wish I could do more and longer ones :)

[you do not have to make a bed, wash a dish, cook a meal etc

That says it all for all of us mums.

Karen

PS I'm assuming from your user name that you are from England. Where abouts? I'm from Bradford in Yorkshire and have been here for 35 years and just recently became an Australian Citizen.

It's the beautiful islands you get to see, the meals you don't have to cook, the beds you don't have to make, the service you wouldn't get at home.

It truly is the only holiday us mums get where we don't have to do a thing but relax and enjoy. (it's the only one I've ever found anyway. Anyone know of another let me know!!!!lol lol)

Kerri

While I was umming and ahhing about booking our first cruise and people said you didn't even to make your own cup of tea, I thought, 'I don't think I would like that, I like to make my own cup of tea'. I got over it, very very quickly.:D :D :D Hubby said the other day that I just like these cruises because I have to do nothing. Well, duh!!!!!!!!!!!

I also love the fact that you only have to unpack once and dont have to lug luggage around everywhere, also its so relaxing even though theres so much to do...

I love all the people you meet and all the lovely places we go to.

Not to mention you dont have to cook, clean, or make a bed while on holidays...............

The main thing that makes it an ultimate holiday for our family, is that it caters for all of us, Hubby is in a wheel chair, and three young kids, all of our other types of holdays have been 'hard work' making sure everyone is haveing a good holiday, but cruising, there is no problem. Everyone has plenty to do, or nothing to do, and it doesn't really effect anyone elses chance to have a good time.

Like others have said, you can do as much or as little as you want.

Although the way we are going I will have been everywhere available on Aussie cruises.quote]

Aussiedisneyfan

You may have to fly to New Zealand and do the Fiji, Samoa and Tonga cruise:D

Kazza

Archived