Where to send a positive letter - Port of Tampa

Our group of ten sailed out of the Port of Tampa on the Rhapsody of the Seas. The RCCL porter who assisted all of us with our luggage at drop off was phenomenal. I tried looking up different porter companies that service RCCL and also looked online for the Port of Tampa and could not find any information on which porter company the Port of Tampa or RCCL uses.

We want to send a letter of commendation for the porter who helped us but have no idea where to send it. If anyone out there can help us, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The Port of Tampa has a website (www.porttb.com). At the top there is a "Contact Us" option. I would imagine the porters are probably contracted out, but they might be able to let you know who you can contact. Good Luck!!

Thanks - I did check the website but I did not call them. That's a good suggestion. I'll give them a call.

This is a great idea. I’ve worked in the service industry and it can me a thankless job. I wish more people thought this way. Would make the world a better place. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know, right. Every time we get dropped off at the pier it just amazes me how difficult it must be to handle baggage for thousands of people. In our opinion, all the porters do a wonderful job, even though some people are less than kind to them. Our porter that day went above and beyond. He was phenomenal.