Car Service Gare de Lyon to hotel and hotel to CDG

cpl100

Who did you use and love or hate? Seeking the most reasonable price but still with good, reliable and safe service. Arriving at Gare de Lyon at 8 pm and have to be at CDG at about 7 am in September on Mondays.

Thank you for all information and have a great day!

• 1 month later...

The norm would be to simply use a taxi. I cannot recall ever seeing private car services just waiting for train passengers although I guess it does happen. When at that station (or any other Paris train station) we simply walk outside and get in the taxi queue. While it is possible to actually pre-book a taxi (G7 even has an English phone line) that is not very practical at huge train stations when one cannot be sure they will arrive on time.

As to getting to CDG you can certainly find online car services (or shared shuttles) for your morning hotel to CDG transfer. Or, as I mentioned, you could order (in advance) a taxi from G7. Better yet, just tell your hotel's Concierge you need a transfer at a specific time and let them make the arrangements.

Hank