Paradise Balcony Room Recommendation

Getting ready to book my FIRST cruise for Jan 2019 on the Carnival Paradise.

I'm having trouble picking a balcony. Ive read that the Main deck is the best because it has staterooms above and below it, but I want to make sure that the balcony I book on that deck will be private. As in, no deck can directly look above or below it?

Anyone have any advice, or pictures? Were looking at stateroom M122.

Thanks!

Above M122 on the Upper Deck are suites with balconies, but below there are no balconies on the Riviera Deck. I guess passengers in the suites above could look down from their balconies if that is what you are talking about. Not sure anyone could see anything though. Keep in mind, the balcony cabins on the Paradise are just original ocean view cabins that had balconies added to them during the recent dry dock. There are no couches in those cabins in case you have looked at balcony cabins on other Carnival ships that have them. Don't want you to be unhappy when you embark and find no couch or coffee table in the cabin. The Interior and Ocean View cabins on the Paradise do not have couches. If you want a balcony cabin with a couch, you need to upgrade to at least a Junior Suite. Have fun on your first cruise. We have sailed on Carnival 33 times and have a total of 46 cruises. We love the Paradise and sail on her often because we live less than an hour from the Port of Tampa.

thank you!! I just meant like on the upper decks I know people walking around on the edge can clearly see up on your balcony and even the window of the room. But this clarified.

Also, I didn't realize that! But thats okay. I don't think we will need the couch, and we are already splurging to get the balcony. So I'll be fine without.

Getting ready to book my FIRST cruise for Jan 2019 on the Carnival Paradise.

I'm having trouble picking a balcony. Ive read that the Main deck is the best because it has staterooms above and below it, but I want to make sure that the balcony I book on that deck will be private. As in, no deck can directly look above or below it?

Anyone have any advice, or pictures? Were looking at stateroom M122.

Thanks!

I had M109 and it was perfect.