Hamburg port to airport w/excursion first

We are a family of 3 who will be disembarking the Meraviglia in Hamburg on 7/19 and our flight doesn't leave until 6:30pm and I can't find transportation from the port to the airport with an included 1/2 day excursion. Sitting in the airport is not appealing either is taxiing to the airport, leaving our luggage in a locker, taxiing back to town and then back again - UGH! I have searched and searched and have come up empty :<( unless I want to spend $300 or more $$ which I do not.

HELP!

Thank you :)

If you can check in your baggage for the flight from Hamburg already hours in advance in the morning for an evening departure, you may just purchase a day ticket for public transport and use the S-Bahn to and from airport. The S-Bahn needs just about ½ hr between airport and city center, trains depart every 10 minutes. There are Hop On Hop Off buses in downtown Hamburg, and or you get on a harbor cruise and may see some of the biggest container vessels in the world. Or you take a look to Hamburgs Hafencity with brand new Elbphilharmonie concert temple. If you cannot check in that early, you may try the lockers at the central station.

Some possibly helpful links:

DB Gepaeckcenter

Hamburg Cruise Terminals Transportation

Travel Report MSC Meraviglia - 7 Nights Mediterranean Cruise - March 2018