Half price specialty restaurants

Bern

We are sailing on the Dawn's January 22nd cruise. Is Cagney's still half price on the first night?

Does anyone know who the Cruise Director will be? I heard that Colin has left the Dawn. I am heartbroken, he and Lance were one of the main reasons I book again this year. They worked so well together and had us laughing from morning till night.

Hi,

We were on the Dec 22 cruise and went to Cagney's on the first night.

The usual selections were 1/2 price. The lobster and 24 oz. porterhouse were $ 25.00 each (no discount)

We found the service very slow, we waitied nearly an hour for the main course to be served. Too many prople chose to take advantage of the 1/2 price cover charge. If you plan to have lobster, go on another night for better service and a less crowded restaurant. The lobster and filet mignon was good. Avoid the 24 oz. porterhouse.

Was on the 11/10 dawn cruise. Cagney's was 1/2 price the first night. As the previous poster indicated - service was EXTREMELY SLOW. We were there for well over two hours. Thank God the kids did not come. On the up side - the food was EXCELLENT!!!

Just curious if all NCL ships speciality restaurants have specials the first night or just the Dawn??? I am on the Star in April.

-- We were on the Spirit in November and there was no 1/2 price night. However, the Sea had 1/2 price nights pretty frequently in July. So it seems to be hit or miss. --

to answer Bern's question about the cruise director for the dawn , I know it's no longer Colin , which is sad , he's great! he was one of the reasons I

could't wait to get back on the dawn. don't know who the cd is now, but i'm sure thier no comparison to colin . check out star lines , and click on star entertainers , they have a nice write up about him.

Archived