snorkeling

tjebme

We're going to be in Belize in 2 weeks on the Grand Princess and trying to get some snorkeling options lined up. Some of us are going cave tubing and that is already arranged. Can the rest of us get a snorkeling tour right at the pier or are there any operators someone can recommend? I don't think we want to do the ship's excursion as there are too many people on those usually.

Thanks!

We are going on the Grand Princess and will be docked in Belize on Jan 17th. We have found a guy named Tom ***** that does some great tours from the dock. He also does cave tubing tours. We have read a review about his tour. We (2) are looking to get some people together and go on this charter/excursion. Maybe we could join together and get Tom to have his people take us out. Read the review below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=273574

If this is the same date you will be on Grand Princess let us know. We want to go on this. Sboyd@csac-eia.org

Thanks,

Scott

That's when we'll be there also. Some of us want cave tubing and I've been in touch with Tom about that, but my husband wants to snorkel. Tom emailed me the name of a snorkel tour that is available right at the pier called Snorkel Belize and ask for Toby or Marvin. I wasn't sure if Tom *****'s tour was just for large private groups or not.

Archived