Weather?

tracymtx

We are cruising out of Galveston this Monday and it looks like we are in for some rough weather. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with bad weather while cruising. What do you do when the weather is bad?

We have reservations in Cozumel at Nachi, now I am wondering if we should cancel...ugh!!

We thought by scheduling our cruise in early July the weather would be okay, I guess Mother-Nature had something different in mind :):)

It's always hard to say what the weather will be like this far in advance. Seems like the weather reports are wrong half the time. We've had rough weather at sea before and got rained on once in Cozumel. It didn't last long, though. If it were me, I would check to see what Nachi's policy is regarding weather-related cancellations. I don't think I would cancel just yet. We've checked weather on all our vacations - have had some where it looked like rain in most every port, but the reality ended up that there was no rain at all while we were in port. You just can't always rely on the weather reports. Also, a lot of times the rain comes & goes pretty quickly. You may have to make a mad dash for cover, but then the sun comes out the rest of the day.