One last question about Mr Sanchos :)

ashton57

I think we are sold on spending our Cozumel day at Mr Sanchos. It will be myself and husband and my son is still up in the air if he is even going on the cruise with us. So my question is if I reserve for all 3 of us at Mr Sanchos and then my son ends up not coming will it be a problem when we get there to check in at Mr Sanchos? I don’t mind losing the $5 deposit but was just wondering when we only show up that day with 2 instead of 3 what will happen. Thanks for any and all replies :)

Been there 3 times I cannot imagine they will care one bit; they will be happy to see you and may even return the deposit for the no-show. Great customer service and super friendly! Or you could just book two and I am sure there would be no issue if a third person showed up. Great drinks, food, pools - love Mr. Sanchos!!!

Been there 3 times I cannot imagine they will care one bit; they will be happy to see you and may even return the deposit for the no-show. Great customer service and super friendly! Or you could just book two and I am sure there would be no issue if a third person showed up. Great drinks, food, pools - love Mr. Sanchos!!!

I would keep him booked just in case they are full the day you go. If he doesn't have a reservation, he may not get in but I agree that if he is booked and doesn't go they will more than likely give you the $5 deposit back. Very friendly people.