Royal Caribbean Fights Back!

LauraS

Very nice Corona, I missed this!

Just a few thoughts.

JHS ahd never entered cabin otherwise seapass/RCCL would have caught that and the others were partying so they would not have opened door.

We do not have the seapass info. That has not been disclosed at all, so she may have gone back there, and it's just as much speculation to say that as it is to say that no one would have opened the door for her.

Originally it was said that there were only three men that took him to his room, however that changed to four. (unsure which one to believe) But lets go with four. Three leave, the fourth is the voice in the cabin frustrated that he cannot find the money that was said to be there. At this point GS had been knocked out or killed.(the loud thashing noise) The person has a hard time lifting him (the noise on the balcony) and finally pushes him over. (the thud) Now GS lay on the canopy (the pooling of blood) The person looks down and around trying to figure out how he can get him off. He notices at the front of the ship the service ladder indicating there must be a crew passage way located on deck 7 (see rccl site for plan) goes through and walks along the canopy to GS and pushes him over. (he stayed along balcony railing to avoid the camera's) The blood spot seemed to smear out like a sliding action occured.

I disagree on the pattern in the blood. In fact, that's what I have been looking at for the last hour. There seems to be a pattern consistant with clothing wrinkles and movement, and also 2 symmetrical, 1/2 round shapes. A smear would have no detail in it, and this stain definitely has detail in it. Problem is, it's a bit like looking at an "ink blot" test. It does indeed go over the side of the canopy, but only a trickle at that point, from the main area of the blood.

Still looking at it...more later...I should have been cleaning my house all day today, and got very little done.....thank God I have a Roomba.:D

We do not have the seapass info. That has not been disclosed at all, so she may have gone back there, and it's just as much speculation to say that as it is to say that no one would have opened the door for her.

I disagree on the pattern in the blood. In fact, that's what I have been looking at for the last hour. There seems to be a pattern consistant with clothing wrinkles and movement, and also 2 symmetrical, 1/2 round shapes. A smear would have no detail in it, and this stain definitely has detail in it. Problem is, it's a bit like looking at an "ink blot" test. It does indeed go over the side of the canopy, but only a trickle at that point, from the main area of the blood.

Still looking at it...more later...I should have been cleaning my house all day today, and got very little done.....thank God I have a Roomba.:D

The door opening or closing would have been heard by the detective???? (speculation)

Where did you find the pics?

:D

BTW, I was thinking the same thing about how the blood looked like he slid (or was pulled) off.

Anybody have any motives? (Sorry if that's been covered; I tried to read all the posts, but there are so many!!!)

Money? If they were well off or assummed to be, it would seem likely that the killer(s) were making friends with people to see who they could get anything from & maybe things got out of control. :confused:

.....thank God I have a Roomba.:D

This is totally off the subject but how do you like it? Does it do a really good job?:confused:

And to anyone who wonders why I use big print, it's just easier for me to see. If it bothers anyone, I can use my glasses and the regular font. :)

This is totally off the subject but how do you like it? Does it do a really good job?:confused:

And to anyone who wonders why I use big print' date=' it's just easier for me to see. If it bothers anyone, I can use my glasses and the regular font. :) [/size']

Nah your fine here, lol

And to anyone who wonders why I use big print' date=' it's just easier for me to see. If it bothers anyone, I can use my glasses and the regular font. :) [/size']

I appreciate the larger print. Gives the old eyes a rest, LOL.

I believe it was you asking about filming Dr. Lee's visit? Unless I am hallucinating I thought I heard Rita (ugh) say she was going to be there. And, of course Greta is expecting Dr. Lee on her show on Monday night.

MVP Now, mind you I'm just supposing. But, what if someone WAS there? What if that person heard your "Friend" being called out on her drunken whoring with someone on board? What if someone heard him say that he knew he shouldn't have gone through with the wedding? What if someone heard him say "This is why I told you I wanted out last week"? What if someone heard her begging, screaming for him to change his mind and the sound of slamming doors and other voices? What if she was as drunk as everyone knows she was if indeed ONLY drunk and she made the mistake of confiding in the wrong kind of stranger and giving the stranger and his friends the wrong idea? What if your friend's lucky that there are some people out here who've been burned in the past for getting involoved and telling what they know.

I found this on the Oprah message board and thought it was interesting.

Actually, it helps me since the later it gets, the worse my eyesight gets!!!

Here's something else... has anyone seen the before & after pics of the room and how the family is making such a fuss about how the crime scene was contaminated? I thought I read that after the scene was cleared, Marie was allowed to go into the cabin & open the safe with the help of security to get Jennifer's things & some of George's belongings to give to her.

I appreciate the larger print. Gives the old eyes a rest, LOL.

I believe it was you asking about filming Dr. Lee's visit? Unless I am hallucinating I thought I heard Rita (ugh) say she was going to be there. And, of course Greta is expecting Dr. Lee on her show on Monday night.

Have to agree with you about Rita and you can throw Nancy and Scarbourough in there too. I liked Greta from her Court TV days because she was fair and still seems to be.

Here's something else... has anyone seen the before & after pics of the room and how the family is making such a fuss about how the crime scene was contaminated? I thought I read that after the scene was cleared, Marie was allowed to go into the cabin & open the safe with the help of security to get Jennifer's things & some of George's belongings to give to her.

Just the pics on tv, not sure when they were taken. Yes Marie and another person entered the room to get their belongings.

P.S. Nice bday 11/03

As far as the possibility of him yelling at her & wanting out, I don't think that's a probility. Every pic I've seen of him, he looks happy and has his arm around her. I think if there was a fight that night, it was one of those alcohol induced misunderstandings. I personally don't know what that is like, I'm just, you know, guessing that it happens. :rolleyes: ;)

That is exactly what happened.

Now if the family is so worried about the crime scene being contaminated, they should talk to JHS. The crew had to carry her drunk body into the room and that is where she supposedly was for the next 3 hours. So she was the first person to contaminate it. Wonder if she has given that any thought when she's blaming RCCL??

Ok, now don't anybody hit me...

But if it was me... and I had unwittingly contaminated the crime scene, not knowing it was even a crime scene... and then finding out that my husband was gone & blood was outside my balcony, and realizing that maybe if I had stayed with him, maybe he'd still be alive... I would be carrying around so much guilt that it would be unbearable. I would be subconsciously trying to rid myself of this guilt. And how does one do that? By finding someone else to blame.

Like I said, don't hit me!!! ;) But try to remember how young she is. She's the same age as my younger daughter! And having a daughter that age, I know she doesn't always think like an adult. (No offense to any 20 something's out there!!! Really, you'll see what I mean in a few weeks when you're suddenly in your 40's and realize you are just now beginning to learn about life!!)

Yes, she's blaming RCI, and saying silly things like complaining about having to wear RCI logo clothing. But my guess is she really doesn't know what's coming out of her mouth because she is still stunned by what is happening in her life. That's just my opinion, from watching how differently people handle grief over the years. I freely admit I could be wrong. ;)

Ok, now don't anybody hit me...

But if it was me... and I had unwittingly contaminated the crime scene, not knowing it was even a crime scene... and then finding out that my husband was gone & blood was outside my balcony, and realizing that maybe if I had stayed with him, maybe he'd still be alive... I would be carrying around so much guilt that it would be unbearable. I would be subconsciously trying to rid myself of this guilt. And how does one do that? By finding someone else to blame.

Like I said, don't hit me!!! ;) But try to remember how young she is. She's the same age as my younger daughter! And having a daughter that age, I know she doesn't always think like an adult. (No offense to any 20 something's out there!!! Really, you'll see what I mean in a few weeks when you're suddenly in your 40's and realize you are just now beginning to learn about life!!)

Yes, she's blaming RCI, and saying silly things like complaining about having to wear RCI logo clothing. But my guess is she really doesn't know what's coming out of her mouth because she is still stunned by what is happening in her life. That's just my opinion, from watching how differently people handle grief over the years. I freely admit I could be wrong. ;)

Could be, I'm sure it must be hard on her

I think this whole situation really makes me realize how I take for granted all of the people I've met on past cruises. We worry about our kids getting kidnapped on the way home from school or playing in a playground, but when we go on a cruise, we feel a certain kinship to everyone onboard, not thinking that any one of the many people could be one of those dangers we worry about in the schoolyards & playgrounds.

I think this whole situation really makes me realize how I take for granted all of the people I've met on past cruises. We worry about our kids getting kidnapped on the way home from school or playing in a playground, but when we go on a cruise, we feel a certain kinship to everyone onboard, not thinking that any one of the many people could be one of those dangers we worry about in the schoolyards & playgrounds.

True, but we also know what to avoid and the type of people to avoid.

I LOVE it!! It's my pet. :) I've had it for a couple of years now, and no issues with it at all. Most people can't imagine that it does a good job, but it really does. Now they have Scooba.:rolleyes: It vaccumes, and mops the floor....but I have wool area rugs, and really, if it vaccumes, I can mop, takes me like 5 minutes....

Once a month or so, I will drag out the can vac, and get in the real sharp(I angle everything in my house, LOL) corners, but otherwise, I don't have to do anything. I have 1300 sq. ft of tile....and yes, it does get under the bed.:)

If you ever get one, I will warn you. Put it on a large joule surge protector, because if there is a power outtage, it will fry the charger. IRobot will replace it for free though. I have had a couple zapped because of lightning and hurricanes, but they are really good with CS.

Ok, here are the llinks to the blood pix. I had to capture them from the TV.:rolleyes: But you can see that there is detail in them...and they were better in the live video. Greta's interview has the best rez of every video I have seen, so you can go there and see them too. Look for the interview with Capt. Wright.

http://1corona4u.smugmug.com/photos/53376698-L.jpg

http://1corona4u.smugmug.com/photos/53376694-L.jpg

Like I said, inkblot test........

I LOVE it!! It's my pet. :) I've had it for a couple of years now, and no issues with it at all. Most people can't imagine that it does a good job, but it really does. Now they have Scooba.:rolleyes: It vaccumes, and mops the floor....but I have wool area rugs, and really, if it vaccumes, I can mop, takes me like 5 minutes....

Once a month or so, I will drag out the can vac, and get in the real sharp(I angle everything in my house, LOL) corners, but otherwise, I don't have to do anything. I have 1300 sq. ft of tile....and yes, it does get under the bed.:)

If you ever get one, I will warn you. Put it on a large joule surge protector, because if there is a power outtage, it will fry the charger. IRobot will replace it for free though. I have had a couple zapped because of lightning and hurricanes, but they are really good with CS.

Glad you like it and thanks for the advice.:) I've been thinking about it because I don't really like vacuming.

I'd really like a maid but I don't think that's about to happpen!! LOL

Archived