New to: NCL, Haven and CC! Norwegian Epic Haven 2 bd Med review 06/20-06/27

hatchie33

@hatchie33  Life is been busy here, in addition to a cruise we squeezed in during October, so I had not gotten back over to see your final touches, but did today and really appreciate the effort that you took on it. The Haven is spectacular, partly due to the suites and facilities, but mostly (as you correctly noted) it is wonderful because you wait for nothing. No lines=happiness! My DH was in the Marine Corps for 30 years and now works in corporate America, but these are experienced that he didn’t get to have in his long years of service. Yet, during our 14 years together things have changed as we have done things he had no time to do and a way to do while serving across the globe and he is now a bit spoiled.  And the Haven will surely do that to you! Since we were delayed in the final cruise prep by the one a couple of weeks ago, I still have some research to do, but we are looking forward to our Epic adventure.

And I very much hope that your treatment is going well, as well as can be expected. My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 uterine cancer, a very aggressive type, six years ago - and she will be 91 tomorrow and is now in remission (although I thought that impossible). There is so much new research and thus so much more to feel positive about despite the terrifying diagnosis. Cancer feels so random and uncontrollable making it extra frightening; but it is clear to me that you are intelligent and kind and that you a family who loves you. All those things will get you through and to the other side to another amazing cruise adventure ❤️ Hope to see you soon on the high seas!

Lynn

Edited by 2Beeze