Excursion details

judyf

On the NCL site I found the form with all the excursions and the prices and printed it. Where do I find the details on the excursions???

Thanks

There should be a place to click, marked tour description, in the column to the right of where you clicked for the order form for the names and prices of the descriptions. It's an Adobe file that opens up with the descriptions.

:)

At the shore excursion page at NCL's website, at http://www.ncl.com/shorex/index.htm

select your Designation on the left, and a new window will pop up without it's own url. On that window, all the ships, and usually all the sailings for each ship going to that designation are listed. There's a pdf file which you can click on to get all the Shore Excursions descriptions for a ship and its cruises.

Note: Each ship has its own Shore Excursion pdf file, and some ships will have multiple pdf files.

That drove me crazy too... I called them and they told me how to do it.

I always check here with my CC's friends first before calling any line. Believe me you get better answers from CC's friends then the people answering the phones.

Thanks for all the help. Now I have to read through them all.

Now another problem maybe someone here can help me with. I found the excursion detail page but it doesn't list the two ports we will be going to on the 4/10 sailing, Acapulco and Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa.

Does anybody have copies they can send me or know where I can find them?

Thanks

I noticed there are places for the excursions when you click on the date for that cruise, but as you say, no explanations. There aren't any for the other set of dates either. You might want to print that form out and then take a look at the excursions on the pdf for Panama Canal - Norwegian Sun. There are excursions for both Acapulco and Zihuantanejo/Ixtapa. Might be that they match up so you get an idea of each tour.

Archived