What to do with a 4 p.m. arrival?

Maplemoose

The sun will be setting by 6 p.m. on our cruise on NCL It seems like a wasted stop if the only thing one can do is hit a restaurant and bars, especially with the "free" perks on the ship. Is there any recognition of this by NCL or maybe they just don't not care. Anyone here sailed on NCL and experienced this? I could not find any excursions for our cruise which makes sense I guess. Am I missing something?

• 2 weeks later...

If I were there at night, I’d love to do the Bioluminescent Bay. We are there in the morning during our cruise, but honestly I’m jealous of your evening stops for this reason. I haven’t done it yet, obviously, so can’t recommend anything specific, but information is very easily found in an Internet search.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The sun will be setting by 6 p.m. on our cruise on NCL It seems like a wasted stop if the only thing one can do is hit a restaurant and bars, especially with the "free" perks on the ship. Is there any recognition of this by NCL or maybe they just don't not care. Anyone here sailed on NCL and experienced this? I could not find any excursions for our cruise which makes sense I guess. Am I missing something?

NCL is still working on their San Juan excursions. Our daytime port call only has 3 listed right now. They will be adding more as well as evening excursions.