Jaime's Blue Reef, Ya Ya Beach Club or Maya Chan

tjsmama

My husband, my 15yr and myself will be in Costa Maya in October and are trying to decide on an all inclusive for this stop. Anyone been to all 3 (or 2 of the three) and which would you recommend?

Jaime's and YaYa are close to each other sharing the same strip of beach with other non-AI beach Clubs. Not sure of YaYa's AI package but it isn't an exclusive AI, limited occupancy as Jamie's or Maya Chan.

Maya Chan is a bit south of the main malecon. More exclusive. No other beach club on either side. They have a very good reputation for service, drinks and food. Prompt response to questions, concerns and congenial hosts.

Haven't been to Jaime's new place, but he is a welcoming host and at other spots he has owned both in Costa Maya and in Playa del Carmen, his food offerings were delicious and his service staff were top notch.

YaYa's in the past has been trying to have a bit more party atmosphere. People seem like the place. It's owned by the dive shop next door and those owners are really nice folks.

You can get to both Jaime's and Yaya's via the tram from the cruise port.

To get to Maya Chan you need a taxi which has to be caught outside the cruise port, but I believe they now offer a set pickup spot.