Kids club question

mooshie's mommy

My mother and a I are traveling on the 4 night wonder cruise on Jan 15. We would like to experience Palo for dinner or brunch one time, however we were worried about my 7year old daughter. Will the kids club feed her dinner if she does not dine with us? or is it our responsibility to feed her before we dine???

Another question slightly off topic, We are flying into orlando the day before we sail, our hotel will provide us with transportation back to the airport to catch the disney bus to the port. What time should we arrive to catch this bus?????:confused:

thanks in advance for your help.:)

Your 7 year old will be able to eat dinner in the Kid's club. Just check with them ahead of time to find out what time they will be dining so that she is checked in on time. They usually take them up to get pizza, burgers, chicken, etc. up on Deck 9. Once you get on board, go over to the Oceaneer Club to get your pager (your daughter can page you to come and get her any time she wants). You will also get a Personal Navigator there with a Kid's activity schedule. That way, she can see what's going on in there at all times and decide what she wants to participate in. The Disney Staff takes excellent care of the kids! She will have a great time with you or with them!

Your 7 year old will be able to eat dinner in the Kid's club. Just check with them ahead of time to find out what time they will be dining so that she is checked in on time. They usually take them up to get pizza, burgers, chicken, etc. up on Deck 9. Once you get on board, go over to the Oceaneer Club to get your pager (your daughter can page you to come and get her any time she wants). You will also get a Personal Navigator there with a Kid's activity schedule. That way, she can see what's going on in there at all times and decide what she wants to participate in. The Disney Staff takes excellent care of the kids! She will have a great time with you or with them!

We have cruised Disney 3 times, and my son (now 9) would be completely happy if I dropped him off at the kids' club when we boarded the ship and just picked him up a week later. As luv2cruzdisney said, you'll be lucky if she doesn't get mad that you picked her up too early. :)

-gina-

Thanks you guys!! We are very excited. She loves everything Disney, I just hope she will adjust to being left with people she does not know. I will let you all know how she does when we return. :confused: :)

Any tips about when we should board disney transfer bus on sunday?? we would like to get on the ship asap.

Any tips about when we should board disney transfer bus on sunday?? we would like to get on the ship asap.

I would recommend that you arrive at the airport NO LATER than 11am as anytime after that will be causing yourself some serious headache's at the airport. Mear's (the transfer company that runs the DCL buses) by 11AM will have dropped off the last load of guests and crew flying home at the airport at that time and will have extra buses waiting to take guests to the ship.

Any time after that point, they then have a lower number of buses at the airport and you run risking waiting in the airport terminal for a very long period of time.

Hope that helps. Any other questions, please ask.

My mother and a I are traveling on the 4 night wonder cruise on Jan 15. We would like to experience Palo for dinner or brunch one time' date=' however we were worried about my 7year old daughter. Will the kids club feed her dinner if she does not dine with us? or is it our responsibility to feed her before we dine???

Another question slightly off topic, We are flying into orlando the day before we sail, our hotel will provide us with transportation back to the airport to catch the disney bus to the port. What time should we arrive to catch this bus?????:confused:

thanks in advance for your help.:)[/quote']

Hi we'll be there at the same time....I also have 2 7 year old boys we're taking maybe we'll run into each other

Hi we'll be there at the same time....I also have 2 7 year old boys we're taking maybe we'll run into each other

FIrst thanks to all of you who have been so very helpful. THe airport tip is worth a million. We will arrive extra early as we are flying in the night before and staying a mile from the airport.

911 princess I hope we run into each other! we are in room 2056. I'm sure the kids will do many of the same activities. Are the boys twins?

No they are not twins one is mine and one is my boyfriends but they are 3 months apart to the day. We are in a category 11 room . I'll have to write your room number down...my son is Hunter and the other is Jordan

My real name is Kris and my boyfriend is Jesus...yep you read his name right:D

No they are not twins one is mine and one is my boyfriends but they are 3 months apart to the day. We are in a category 11 room . I'll have to write your room number down...my son is Hunter and the other is Jordan

My real name is Kris and my boyfriend is Jesus...yep you read his name right:D

Hi Kris,

My name is Akeisha and My daughter is Amari aka Mooshie. (she hates when I tell people I call her that);) I hope yall have a safe trip and hope to see you there!!!

I just hope she will adjust to being left with people she does not know.

I don't think you'll have to worry ... the counslers are VERY good about getting the kids together. She'll have a "new" bestfriend within the 1ST hour. My 5yr DD met several girls her age and had a BLAST !!

Archived