Just off the refurbished Indy.Happy to answer any questions !

Thank you so much cisco for the Q&A, we're cruising Indy next year. And I'm really excited to discover this ship, seems so different for us...we have mostly cruised Carnival plus twice on Oasis and once on Allure.

Can't find if you mentioned, did you have anytime dining? Wondering about the wait times for that and want to confirm if it is on the third level of that gorgeous dining room.

And you're saying that the Windjammer didn't seem crowded to you? That has been our biggest complaint on Oasis class ships, WJ always seems crowded, disorganized, always a hard time finding seats....

Thank you so much cisco for the Q&A, we're cruising Indy next year. And I'm really excited to discover this ship, seems so different for us...we have mostly cruised Carnival plus twice on Oasis and once on Allure.

Can't find if you mentioned, did you have anytime dining? Wondering about the wait times for that and want to confirm if it is on the third level of that gorgeous dining room.

And you're saying that the Windjammer didn't seem crowded to you? That has been our biggest complaint on Oasis class ships, WJ always seems crowded, disorganized, always a hard time finding seats....

You're most welcome ! I've learnt a lot from Cruise Critic over the years so I'm always happy to help. We did have My Time dining but only used the MDR a few times. We booked a table beforehand and had no wait at all. Food was good and the wait staff very efficient. We used the Windjammer more because our grandchildren were with us . They're quite adventurous eaters and loved the choice there. It could be busy but we were a party of 8 and always managed to find a table for us all. My Time dining in the MDR was on Deck 3. Enjoy your cruise !