Rhapsody of the Seas

JoonBug

It's a shame you can't get an answer to your question here. Maybe you would have better luck on the RCCL boards. Anyway, we will have a D1 balcony cabin on the Rhapsody on our cruise this fall and our 19 year-old daughter will be sleeping on the sofa bed, so I, too, hope it's comfortable. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Sophie
Counting down the days till we sail the Rhapsody! 12-5-04

HI.
Haven't experienced Rhapsody before, although we'll be on its 4th of July departure......BUT...we cruised another cruiseline last summer and my 14 yo football player was quite more comfortable on the sofa bed than in his bed in our cabin.

• 1 month later...
I hope so... I just booked a balcony cabin for myself and my husband for the 8/8 Rhapsody cruise from Galveston to the Caribbean. We got the inside cabin across the hall for the 2 kiddos.

I talked hubby into the balcony cabin on the assumption that the extra room would come in handy on occasions when the whole family decided to gather in a single cabin. Plus, it sounded nice for morning coffees and romantic evenings gazing at the stars... ahh...

• 3 weeks later...
We are on the same cruise with our 25 & 22 year old sons (in their own cabin). Have you signed up for the Meet & Mingle yet? We opted for two inside rooms as we don't spend much time at all in the room, but we also considered a balcony for us. Hope to hear back from you.

Last I checked, no Meet and Mingle had been set up for our cruise. Has one been set up now? I'll check into it.

We have 2 kids that will be with us -- a son, age 15, and a daughter, age 8. I am the only one of the group with cruise experience, so it will be a great trip for us. The only activity we've signed up for as a shore excursion is the "snorkeling with the sting rays" on Grand Cayman. I've heard from many that it is the experience of a lifetime.

Archived