Carnival Magic Cabin 6454 Interior

Nashmom2

I booked this cabin thinking it was over the dining room. Then I realized it was over the spotlight lounge. Just curious if anyone can give me some insight as to how noisy this might be? I know it is better than being over the night club, but just wanting to be prepared.

My memory is hazy, but I think they had the comedy club in there, maybe karaoke, too...We did a lot of different Carnival ships in the last two years, and memories get a bit blended when you get older...EM

It's above the comedy club. You will probably hear noise in there up to Midnight or a bit later depending on when the comedy shows are. Everything on deck 6 is above a public area, but some are not as bad. You can always change cabins for free if they are in the same category or lower. If you go to the front of the ship, you will be above the theater, but the shows there are finished much earlier. You will have to see what is available, but 6244 and 6245 both have the same occupancy as what you currently have booked.

There are actually two other options. You can pay more for a better location, or you can pick a cabin in a lower category and move there for free. So you could move down to deck 1 where there are cabins above you and crew decks below you. Again it depends on what's available, so you will just have to check what the options are right now.

• 6 months later...
On 7/25/2018 at 9:00 AM, Nashmom2 said:

I booked this cabin thinking it was over the dining room. Then I realized it was over the spotlight lounge. Just curious if anyone can give me some insight as to how noisy this might be? I know it is better than being over the night club, but just wanting to be prepared.

hi, not sure when your cruise was or if you changed rooms, but we have this booked for May 2020.  If you had this already, can you tell me how it was?  Thanks!!