Cozumel Dec 29, 2005 Grand Princess

zydecocruiser

Holy cow, I've never seen so many people at Playa Palancar. Actually, if you put together all the people I've seen there in 5 visits, there weren't as many there as the day you took those really nice photos. I'll bet the waiters were happy to have that many customers in one day.

One more of Tom, and me too

PB4.jpg

That Tom was a helluv a nice guy.

• 2 weeks later...

On the Grand, you will tender into where Puerta Maya pier USED to be.

Think the taxi is $20 each way to Playa Palancar. Forget what is was to Paradise Beach - maybe $12 +/-.

I started at Paradise Beach. A cab to Playa Palancar cost $10 between the two - PB Tom tried to get me a better deal, but they wouldn't budge.

WOW , what awesome pictures , I think antonio would like to ake prints of some of these ,

i'm so sad to see the distruction , but I know Cozumel will build up again and soon , they need us to continue to support them

The snorkling lookee better then i thought it would ,

I will have to meet tom and Coz sally in person I reconized them from other posts , sally gives an awesome massage , from what ive read

I saw her pictured at those beaches ,

Coz sally do yu do a massage at any of tose beaches ,

i look forward to returning to the Island I love cozumel

thank-yu for sharing your awesome photos

ANNE

Sorry, Anne, I don't work on the beach, but thank you anyway. I just happened to be visiting that day. I make it out there about once a month to enjoy the sun and sand, also to give Tom a hard time! Paradise Beach does have two massage therapists on site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
How was the snorkling from the beach can it be done at Play Palancar, what type of camera do you have?

Oops. Just noticed this post.

I didn't cover much of the snorkel area, but for what I saw not sure it would be worth the cab fare, if shore snorkeling was the only reason for going. But it does tend to be the least crowded beach on the left coast. I do plan on trying it again.

The camera is a Canon S1 IS with optional waterproof case. It has been discontinued for a while, but Canon never came out with a waterproof case for the S2 IS - and now the S3 IS. What's the deal, Canon ?!?!?!

Archived