Will this cabin be noisy or smelly by the Sky Bar?

Hello all,

I have a cabin on hold until Friday and I didn't realize that the Sky Bar is on the other side of my wall and that it is a smoking area.

The person at Seabourn couldn't tell me anything about the area behind the bar, if it had a kitchen or was a stockroom.

Will the smoke travel to my balcony? Will I be able to hear lot of noise from the bar?

Thank you for your input!

Sky Bar typically, unless an event at night - Rock the boat for example, closes at 6 or so - it used to be open until 7 but not in the past 5 years or so on my recent cruises. If an event, it usually closes around 10:30. Does not open until noon. If a warm weather cruise might reopen at night, but despite it being advertised in the Herald as reopening I have rarely seen that happen the past few years. Usually not a lot of noise from people at the Sky Bar, major noise would be from the band playing.

If on port side no problem w/ smoke, if on starboard the only way it could travel to your balcony is when in port, depending on the winds. I would not worry too much about it, IMO.

Do you mean #925?

We have been there twice and loved the proximity to the bar to get a drink and the rather central location. The walks to the gym, spa, observation lounge, pool are all very convenient.

We were not bothered by smoke.

They do start setting up the Sky bar in the morning so sometimes we had some noise of chairs being moved etc. which may bother some people.

At the end it is a personal choice.....