Changing Cabins

Mitzi_Muffin

I have just read of a passenger having their aft cabin changed to a Sky suite, can they do this without asking you, I have managed to book one of these cabins for a cuise in 2007 and I am really looking forward to the large balcony this is my first cruise and I am not bothered about a larger cabin or a butler but it would be nice to be given the option.:confused:

I have just read of a passenger having their aft cabin changed to a Sky suite, can they do this without asking you, I have managed to book one of these cabins for a cuise in 2007 and I am really looking forward to the large balcony this is my first cruise and I am not bothered about a larger cabin or a butler but it would be nice to be given the option.:confused:

If you are refering to my posts with canderson, we booked an FV aft cabin "guarantee". Doing so came with a reduced price and no cabin assignment. In this case the cruise line guarantees you that you will get a cabin of at least FV category or higher. However, I have now gotten my cabin assignment and we are, in fact, in category FV.....we got one of the nice large aft cabins.

If you have booked in the FV category and have a cabin assignment (should be in your documentation or enter your Celebrity confirmation number on their website) you should be set. Enjoy.

Archived