Compass Rewards certificate problem, Help !!!

FIRELT5

We sent our $500 NCL Compass rewards certificate along with our final payment to our T/A. We just received a credit of $247.94 on our credit card

which was used for final payment. Contacted the NCL Lattitudes Department ,and they stated that we will only receive this amount which is an "overage" on this reservation. Is a $500.00 Compass reward really worth $500 ???? This cruise was booked through a Telephone/Internet (popular) online agency. This is our 2nd cruise on NCL and 29th overall. Any Help

or suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!!!

I am not sure I understand the problem:confused:

The 500 voucher is worth the full $500 - For you to recieve a credit of 247.94 that would be for total payments above the total cost of the cruise. To get that amouunt you would have only owed $252.06 as a final payment.

The excess of the $500 voucher was creditied agains prior payments.

I am not sure I understand the problem:confused:

The 500 voucher is worth the full $500 - For you to recieve a credit of 247.94 that would be for total payments above the total cost of the cruise. To get that amouunt you would have only owed $252.06 as a final payment.

The excess of the $500 voucher was creditied agains prior payments.

Final payment was $1400.00 T/A sent $500 Rewards voucher to NCL who only credited 247.94 back to credit card. Still out $252. ????

NCL will only provide limited info because we are booked with T/A.

Final payment was $1400.00 T/A sent $500 Rewards voucher to NCL who only credited 247.94 back to credit card. Still out $252. ????

NCL will only provide limited info because we are booked with T/A.

What you should have seen is only $900 on your credit card. Your TA needs to resolve this. I always send the certificates in before final and only pay the net balance.

You are correct somebody owes you $252 - check the original charge to your card did they hit it for the full 1400 or did someone do bad math:confused:

We sent our $500 NCL Compass rewards certificate along with our final payment to our T/A. We just received a credit of $247.94 on our credit card

which was used for final payment.

We sent in $1,000 compass rewards certificates also, during final payment(Also used the online agency). When the 247.94 credit appeared I was concerned. Spoke to the Accounting Dept. @ NCL. They said it was because when we originally booked, the TA had not noted our Latitudes numbers (when we rec'd our edocs I noted the numbers were not on the ticket so I called NCL and they corrected that - with new edocs). So that credit was the Latitudes discount and that we WOULD be credited the 1,000 certificate. I have yet to see that credit on our card - will deal with that soon. :(

Archived