Excellent Private Guide Recommendation

bandlady74

My husband and I had a fantastic all-day, private taxi tour last Wednesday (July 25th) with Quinton Bean, who was recommended on this Board, I believe. He charges the standard $50/hr rate, and of course we tipped him above that, and also payed for his lunch.

Quinton has been a taxi tour guide for quite a long time. He knows everyone and everyone seems to know him! We told him that we were particularly interested in Bermuda's history and natural beauty, and he shared a great deal of knowledge with us. He knew every bird, tree and flower we asked about, and also took us on great tours of two forts and 3 churches. We stopped at a lunch spot that seemed to be just for the locals and the fish sandwich was great. He will pick you up anywhere - we were on a cruise so he came right to the ship to pick us up.

You can book him via email, as we did. His address is quianreu@logic.bm. Be patient - it might take him a few days to get back to you, but he will. Enjoy Bermuda!

My husband and I had a fantastic all-day, private taxi tour last Wednesday (July 25th) with Quinton Bean, who was recommended on this Board, I believe. He charges the standard $50/hr rate, and of course we tipped him above that, and also payed for his lunch.

Quinton has been a taxi tour guide for quite a long time. He knows everyone and everyone seems to know him! We told him that we were particularly interested in Bermuda's history and natural beauty, and he shared a great deal of knowledge with us. He knew every bird, tree and flower we asked about, and also took us on great tours of two forts and 3 churches. We stopped at a lunch spot that seemed to be just for the locals and the fish sandwich was great. He will pick you up anywhere - we were on a cruise so he came right to the ship to pick us up.

You can book him via email, as we did. His address is quianreu@logic.bm. Be patient - it might take him a few days to get back to you, but he will. Enjoy Bermuda!

This is so good to hear; we have reservations with Quinton for August 6, based on this Board, and we are looking forward to it! As we are seven people, we have reserved at the $70 an hour rate.