Yhony and lunch question

Ltvscout

Hey, "beans and rice" with chicken. Think our bus of 14 or so all had it. There was likly a menu but he joked all day about it so we had it. Belkan beer or pop/soda in bottle was avail. Seems to me the drink the others in party (what ever it was) was included but my bottle of coke was extra? Nice place run by a Canadian lady. EH. :)

Hey' date=' "beans and rice" with chicken. Think our bus of 14 or so all had it. There was likly a menu but he joked all day about it so we had it. Belkan beer or pop/soda in bottle was avail. Seems to me the drink the others in party (what ever it was) was included but my bottle of coke was extra?[/quote']

Thanks for the info!

Nice place run by a Canadian lady. EH. :)

Was she wearing a toque? :D

Lunch is by vote. So, if your group (like ours) votes against lunch...you will be headed back to the port without stopping at cheers :(

Luckily I put together a large group of friends for our trip. We all want to eat (and drink!). For others that may be interested, I got this reply from Yhony about what the lunch entails:

The menu is our local dish, rice & beans, stew chicken (jerk chicken), cole slaw and a glass of lime juice or ice tea.

For only $5us per person.

If someone wants a soda its a $1.00us extra.

If you want a local Belikin beer it's $2.00us.

They give us a free sample of Cashew wine.

Im booked with Yhony in Feb. I was wondering how long (total hrs) for the tubing and cheers..Did you feel rushed to get back to the ship in time for the last tender? Thanks,Dot

Did trip in early Dec. :) We were off the ship by 8:45+-, and when we got off tender I did not:( follow Yhony's tip to walk down dock to exit at Terminal 3 , we got off at ter. 1, ( hope I did'nt reverse those) We walked straight out onto the street, and the vendors hit us fast and hard. Not that it is scary but we wanted to make meeting so did not want to be delay. We asked a cop about Yhony's outfit and she walked us 100 yards up road and actually one of the cavetubing.com guides walked to us to greet. The other 2 parties were not there yet so Yhony's man gave us a quick 15 min tour of the city in his van. Met the others at appx 9:30 , and with trip, lunch, and all we were back at pier with appx 1 hour to shop on pier. Loved it , had a 60 + yr old mama, and wish I had taken the 3 yr old with us . Would do it again , ONLY with Yhony:D (and crew):cool:

I know that "jump right in" is the way to go...but,since I have had major back surgery and two torn disc in my neck now,I think I will just eassse :) But,thanks,that answered my question! Dot

Archived