Tender into Belize on Grand

SDCruiser2

Does anyone know what the earliest tender into Belize is with the Grand Princess. We are at port at 6:30 in the morning, when is the first tender usually off and what time can we plan on being in port? Do You also know what time the last tender leaves?

Thank You,

Sue

Hi Tom, :eek: They really don't give us a lot of time. But I can't think why we shouldn't be able to do the zip line if the ship can. Thank you so much for helping out with this information. I appreciate it more than you can know. We did book from an independant tour guide Mark Mc Field , I read a good review on the cruise critic board. It is hard to find independants on our own, sure am glad that this board is here. Let me know if you know anything I should know:confused:. My husband and son are going to skip the zip line, is there anything that is a "Do not Miss for them for the day" They were thinking just a lazy day without an excursion.

Thanks again,

Sue

Archived