My Wonderful June Escape!

Stace894

So, a short review from our June Bermuda cruise on the Escape. We chose the Escape for a family vacation after a particulartrying year. Booked a year in advance. We splurged on a Haven Forward FacingPenthouse as part of our "treat" to ourselves. First time in any typeof suite environment. I can understand why people say "Once you go Havenyou never go back". Even with some little glitches, it was the bestvacation we have ever taken. The Haven was great! I will say, we really did notuse our Butler at all and I used the Concierge more than I ever thought Iwould. It was just nice to have someone accessible without waiting in line for20min to ask a simple question of. Having the Haven space to go to to relax vsthe general deck was great and the Haven Restaurant offer the Best Meals at seaI have ever had. I even asked about one of the side dishes that my familyordered every night, Scallop Risotto, and they brought me a list of ingr. fromthe Chef! Service was top notch. We also enjoyed the main area of the ship atnight. Le Bistro's meal was fantastic, Loved Cagney's as well. Moderno was notto our tastes but everyone likes something different. Howl at the Moon is wherewe spend most of our evenings and can't wait to go back on the next trip in Oct2019. We also had Spa passes and I can't imagine sailing without them. I couldlive in the Thalassotherapy pool! Napped in a lounger every afternoon there.This was our 3rd trip to Bermuda and I just love it there. Spent a great day atHorseshoe Beach, had a glitch with a Jet ski tour but it all worked out in theend. All in all can't wait to sail on the Escape again even if we are goingback to our normal inside room and would highly recommend the ship and theHaven to anyone looking for a fantastic vacation.

Loved, Loved, Loved this Cabin. Sailing with basically 3adults (Me, Husband and 16yr old son) having the separate Living Room for myson to sleep in was a huge plus. He's just to old to be sleeping above me on abunk for my comfort. Bed was extremely comfortable. Balcony was normal sizedbut enough for two comfortable chairs, a small table not not feel squished. TheBathroom was HUGE and we all loved the Spa Shower. I would book this room againin a heartbeat. I did not feel we missed out on anything by not being in theHaven proper, but it is a long walk to the nearest elevators. We called it the"Never Ending Hallway". I tried to make sure I had everything with mewhen we went up to the Haven Courtyard area, but it really wasn't a big deal togo back to room if we had to. Unless you feel you have to be right in Haven orneed a Giant Balcony, then definitely consider this room. A much better ratethan the rooms right in the Haven area and you get more roomspace for lessmoney.