Cabin B710 on Crown Princess

YvonneK

Although we have cruised 8 times (Norwegian, Celebrity, RCCL and Carnival), this will be our first cruise with Princess. The Crown appealed to us and a few of our friends since it is leaving out of NY. We usually try to book an outside or balcony cabin (if available) somewhere midship. We've been told that you will not feel as much movement if you are somewhere midship and on one of the middle decks. Our TA however booked us into the Aft Cabin 710 on the Baja deck and told us we'd have no problem. Now I am wondering?? Has anyone been in this location on another ship similar to the Crown? Thanks for any help you can give me. I figure it's still early enough to try to switch cabins if we need to, but maybe that won't be necessary.

YvonneK,

DH and I will have this stateroom on the Caribbean Princess in three weeks (1/28). Having been on the ship previously, we believe this will be a good location.

I believe the deck plan for the Crown is similar. I would be happy to give you more details following our cruise.

Chris

Hello, again.

I will be visiting the boards during our cruise and will "try" to remember to tell you how we like our stateroom. Or, you might look for a "live from the CB" that I plan to post as I will likely mention it there.

I just looked at the Baja deck plan of the Crown, and our stateroom is in the exact same location.

Chris

Yvonne, I believe, with the exception of 2 suites, the CB stateroom deck plans are identical to the Crown. We're on the Crown in September, our first Princess cruise also.

Have you tried a search? I went to "Search this Forum", typed in "B710" and got this page:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=2699162

Hope your questions are answered. ;)

Archived