Passenger Change ...Name Change

susan1957

OK...SO am booking 3 people to a room....will do ocean so no one has to sleep on a top bunk....not sure who the 3rd person is yet....I am assuming I don't book Early Saver....which do i book under..so NOT to pay ANY penalties ..and do they just ask for the deposit for the 3rd person as well and let them know the name later? Thanks for any help.

The best way is to book a rate that has a refundable deposit, and make up a name and birth date for the 3rd person, or put in the name and date of birth of who you think might be the 3rd person. Then if you make a name change before the final payment date, it won't cost you anything. If you make a name change after the final payment date, it will cost you $50. There are other ways, but this will guarantee the price stays the same, or at most you pay $50 extra.

The best way is to book a rate that has a refundable deposit' date=' and make up a name and birth date for the 3rd person, or put in the name and date of birth of who you think might be the 3rd person. Then if you make a name change before the final payment date, it won't cost you anything. If you make a name change after the final payment date, it will cost you $50. There are other ways, but this will guarantee the price stays the same, or at most you pay $50 extra.[/quote']

Or you can just leave the name & birth date blank until right before final payment.