New on RCCL Platinum on NCL

My wife and I are going on Explorer of the Seas out of our homeport in Seattle. We are in a promenade inside on Sept 17.

We have done many NCL cruises from Aft suite to spa suite to balcony on many different ships. The only reason I mention this is because we have no idea what to expect on Explorer of the Seas in comparison to our experiences on NCL. I would like to hear from people who have done both.

AJ

Go to the "Search Forum" tab on the main RCCL thread page.

Do an advanced search, then search by Keyword. put in NCL, then go to the tab that says search by title only.

It will bring up the last 500 times this question has been asked in one way or another.

May sound difficult but it is very easy...….

Do you enjoy speciality dining? We do nearly only speciality restaurants and found RCCL to be stellar there. We LOVE NCL and we were thrilled with speciality dining on both lines. We found night life lacking on RCCL but we are night owls. Not as much going on late. We missed the embarkation day sit down dining on RCCL, but we had a wonderful cruise experience overall. Different but fabulous! Enjoy it all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk